Delectable Butter Cream
SugarDeux, Fast-Dry Quick Royal Icing
* Add Cream of Tartar, Butter & Vanilla Flavors. Mix about 30 secs.
* Still using whisk attachment, add half bag of powdered sugar and mix on LOW until smooth – about 30 secs. ( If you have a plastic cover- great! If not wrap a clean tea towel around mixer to keep sugar in.)
* Add Corn Syrup, mix in (10 secs)
* Stop mixer and add remaining Powdered Sugar. Mix on medium-low for 30 secs, then scrape down sides of bowl. Mix for ONE more minute.
* Makes enough RI to ice about 3-4 dozen medium cookies.
* Immediately store in airtight container(s)
* Voila! Done with less than 4 minutes mixing time start to finish!
Karen @ www.facebook.com/sugardeaux
Hershey's Perfect Chocolate Cake
by Ambar2 at cakecentral
I ran in to this recipe on youtube by seriouscakes and just had to try it, and I would say that this is the best chocolate cake I’ve ever tasted. Its very moist and it has a soft crumb. The best!!!!!!
2. Stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Add eggs, milk, oil and vanilla; beat on medium speed of mixer 2 minutes. Stir in boiling water (batter will be thin). Pour batter into prepared pans.
3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans to wire racks. Cool completely. Frost with “PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE” CHOCOLATE FROSTING. 10 to 12 servings.
ONE-PAN CAKE: Grease and flour 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Heat oven to 350° F. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 35 to 40 minutes. Cool completely. Frost.
THREE LAYER CAKE: Grease and flour three 8-inch round baking pans. Heat oven to 350°F. Pour batter into prepared pans. Bake 30 to 35 minutes. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans to wire racks. Cool completely. Frost.
BUNDT CAKE: Grease and flour 12-cup Bundt pan. Heat oven to 350°F. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 50 to 55 minutes. Cool 15 minutes; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely. Frost.
CUPCAKES: Line muffin cups (2-1/2 inches in diameter) with paper bake cups. Heat oven to 350°F. Fill cups 2/3 full with batter. Bake 22 to 25 minutes. Cool completely. Frost. About 30 cupcakes.
“PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE” FROSTING